Monday 5 March 2012

Klang Valley Gangsta's



Sure most of us have heard of groups like 08, 24, 36 and 77 and a lot more numerical groups. So, what that numbers stands for? Gangster groups and mostly I think formed by Indian


community in Malaysia. I'm not sure whether these groups fame internationally or not? So, what's about these groups? Am I going to talk about the o

rigin of these groups? Do I know the background of these groups? The answer will be... I got a lot better works to do rather than research those stupid numerical groups.


I have heard a lot stories regarding these retarded groups that makes feel I should share this publicly. Firstly, group 08 where this is quite famous group since the rumors telling that the leader of the group is the well known Indian party politician. While I was studying in KL, I found out a flat where those gang member staying.



Desa Rejang Flat

There were a lot of stories about the flat where once was a gang fight at the flat, meeting between different gang leaders and few more. Most of the story I heard from friends who were studying near there. One interesting story is UTM KL hostel located next to the flat and I was one of UTM student and staying at the hostel. Through 3 years I staying there, I never saw any scenario that resemble gang fight or gang meeting.

And yet, there are stories of my seniors telling me that about the gang fight and gang meeting which I will be missed out. That story will be known by only the story teller and his close friends. It's like there were the only students stayed at hostel when the incidence happen. And they will have contribution in the story where their relation was the leader of group or they ask help of the gang to solve certain issue. And as the time goes, I start questioning myself whether all that stories are true or simply made up by my seniors to gain fame?

By end of my studies in UTM, I confirmed that there are no such activities happening at the flat. I can confirm it because I was doing home tuition in a house at that flat. I like going to the flat quite often never saw anything as what I heard. So, my question is... Is the story about gang member 08 staying there is true or just a build up story? If it is really true also, how come the resident in the flat itself does not knew about it?

Next group...


Picture taken from other blog

Can you see the centre left of the picture? Most of you will see number 4 with unique way of writing. Actually that is the symbol of group 24 where combination of number 2 and 4 as one. Well, that is quite artistic for a gangster group who has quite low interest in art. Sure most of seen this symbol near the TNB building, bus stop and quite number of place. The question... What is the purpose of spraying so? Their territory? So, which one is their territory? The staircase (only gang member can use it) or the wall near the staircase (only gang member can touch the wall) or the apartment is belong to them (only gang member is staying there).

If you really want make a place as your territory, please do it with a manly way rather than simply spray your symbol somewhere. One fun fact, animals also divide their territory by spraying their urine. So, gangster of 24... which category are you? o.O


Next is 36...

This group is quite interesting where they claim that their group's godfather is Bob Marley. I'm pretty sure that even Bob Marley also would be surprised to hear that. XD. This group as the theme colours that are 'Green', 'Yellow' and 'Red'. Hey, wait a minute, that is the traffic light colours. Yeah, that's what I questioned at first or maybe they the one invent the traffic light colours.


2 comments: